Description:High performance and potent disinfectant with broad spectrum activity
- For the elimination of disease causing organisms by application to buildings and equipment. MULTIGUARD L.A. can be applied to all surfaces and materials commonly used in animal premises.
- For the routine disinfection of premises and equipment to provide control of major pathogens responsible for enteritis, septicemia and respiratory diseases, including bacteria, viruses, mycoplasmas and fungi in farm animals.
- Dimehtayl Coco Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (Quaternary Ammonium Compound)
- Pine oil
Dilution & Application rates:
- General routine disinfection in piggeries or poultry units, MULTIGUARD L.A. should be diluted with water at a rate of 1:150 to 1:400.
- The diluted solution should be applied at 300 ml per square meter
- 5 Liters