Description: Ruminant specific double strain yeast culture
- Stabilizes rumen pH (Low rumen pH decrease growth of ruminal bacteria).
- Reduces rumen ammonia levels (Yeast cells utilize ammonia for survival and thereby reduce ammonia levels in the rumen by 25%).
- Enhances ruminal favourable bacterial population.
- Enhances growth and weight gain in beef cattle.
- Improves cellulolytic enzymatic efficiency of rumen microbes.
- Increases growth of selenomonas ruminantium and Streptococcus bovis.
- Increase milk production & protein, lactose and fats levels in the milk.
- Enhances feed palatability.
- Prevents acidosis and rumen atonia.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Aspergillus oryzae
- Total yeast cells 5000 Billion (5000 X 109) per kilogram.
- Daily cow/Beef cattle and Camel: 1-2 kg per ton of feed or 10-20 g/head/day
- Heifers, Goat & Sheep: 1 kg per ton of feed or 10 g/head/day
- Breeder bulls: 20 g/head/ day
- Or as directed by veterinarians.
- 100gm & 1kg pouches
- 25kg poly laminated paper bags.