Description:Enzyme Added Soluble Powder.
- To replace heavy electrolytes loss due to Uraemia as result of kidney failure and viral infections.
- Fast replacement of electrolytes to prevent dehydration and mortality due to hot spells or disease states.
- To counteract dehydration cause by stress of debeaking, vaccination, transportation etc.
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Chloride
- Vitamin AD3
- Add 1.5 kg to each 200 litres of water. Continue for 4 to 6 days.
- Add 500 g to each 200 litres of water for 5 to 7 days prior to shipment.
- Add 500 g to each 200 litres of drinking water. Continue for 3-5 days.
- Add 500 g to each 200 gallons of drinking water. Continue for 3 to 7 days.
- 100 gm